Collabonation Vol.1 Deeper Than The Underground Mixtape
Although I love the whole album let me discuss those tracks that I want the most.
Mensahe – 1218
– Sakto ang first track to open up this mixtape sa tingin ko wala na mas bagay na 1st track kundi un
Pangako Ko – Chillzey feat. Jei high
– This track is catchy and easily became one of my favorite, although it’s love song and the word play is not that hard I love the overall impact of this song. This track is something that can be appreciated kahit ng hindi hiphop fan. Kudos to that.
My Baby – Mister Consequence feat. Yung Mizz
– Another song that I enjoy narinig ko na way back then yung kanta “baby” same beat but I love the rendition and I love the voice of Yung Mizz.
You Make Me Happy – Thapatnaz
– Definitely a favorite of mine, when you listen to this song you can easily love it. It’s nice hindi baduy and Mr.Thapatnaz is really using his voice, not just rapping although its a rap, he is singing and if you’re a keen observer mararamdaman mo rin na walang halong pagyayabang sa song nato meaning hindi niyayabang ni sir Thapatnaz ang kanyang galing sa kantang ito this song stands out to it’s self. It’s a dope lovesong that you can dedicate to your one J
Simple Lang (Remix) – Wzu and Cryme of Likalento HK feat Rastym16 and Saint Michael of Skwaterhawz
– Medyo sawa na tlaga ako sa mga kantang tungkol sa pagmamalaki (ako ay malupet, magaling matikas blah blah) pero the are just some track with a different attack to it and this is a good example of it gusto ko ang collabo nato specially nung pasok ni Sir Rasty m16 at sir Saint Micheal!!!
Saloobin – Lil Death
– This girl is hard hitting and I effortless became a fan that I want to search who this girl is. This song is about ones dream, pero halos ng rapper have the same passion and fire in them like this one ang galing at ang bilis ng delivery ni Lil Death sa song nato and it’s not so hard understand meaning kahit mabilis ang delivery nya at clear to. Kudos to that.
Tumabi – Apple Bone feat. Yaniiboii
– This is not the first time I heard this song but this song have the best repeated chorus J astig Tumabi naman tumabi-tabi naman haha cool!
Dear G (I’m Sorry) – Prophe’Cee
– Not so catchy enough but when you listen carefully ito ang magandaganda ang mensahe it should be as it address God, it’s almost a prayer to me but I like it. Mahirap din gumawa ng kanta na may sense.
It’s Our Town – Yaniiboii feat. Grace Lopez
– Being proud of your hood, I really enjoy those kind of tracks sa hiphop ata talaga pinaka bagay ang mga kantang may ganyan tema, the voice of Grace Lopez here is so nice hmmm sarap sa tenga.
Ang Lungsod – Syke
– I was surprise to hear sir Syke here, he is not your typical underground artist he’s one of the pioneer, may sarili na syang delivery, style at respetado na ng maraming artist, akala ko nagkamali ako ng pinakikingan mixtape as I heard this song sa isang mixtape narin. O well this song is good Syke yan eh.
Visions – Prophe’Cee
– “No unity because one of us don’t wanna care” another real song nice message.
Awit sa aking Kababayan (Wasakan Remix) – TigaSouth Artists
– Ang mga kantang about sa Love, Kapayapaan, Pag mamalaki sa sarili at tungkol sa bayan ay nakakasawa na talaga sa sobrang dami ng gumamit ng mga temang ito pero may mga mangilan ngilan paring na maganda sa pandinig katulad ng kantang ito. It’s most likely the delivery and listening to the music carefully, Apple Bone, Abi of Read our Lines, Prophe’Cee and Aklas knows how to deal with the topic and beat very well.
Thanks to Marck Iann Abarintos for allowing me to have this mixtape and it will be out for FREE this JULY 29 isa narin itong handog ng PHS for my database anniversary.
Ilang tulog nalang ha supporta mga kapatid.